#header h1{ margin:20px 0 0 0; }

The start of something new

Welcome to my new blog! I’m just a small town girl named Lisa, but I decided to do something exciting with my life so here I am ...


Welcome to my new blog!

I’m just a small town girl named Lisa, but I decided to do something exciting with my life so here I am with my blog!
















No worries, I’m not going to bore you with facts about me. No, this is just a kind of opening post! Just one little thing: As I’m from Belgium, I speak Dutch. That’s why I have to apologize in advance for the many mistakes I’ll make against the English grammar.

What can you expect of my blog?
Well, I’m just going to post stuff like my make-up, my outfits, reviews, or whatever you want me to post. I mean, just ask it and I’ll probably do it.

So wish me good luck and see you soon! (and yes, the title of this posts refers to HSM)

♡ Lisa

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

Pages